Saturday, December 19, 2009

Technology and Gadgets

eggBrain isn't a gadget guy.  eggBrain doesn't have the latest phone, the hottest laptop, the best MP3 player (actually, I don't at all), and I don't have a watch that transports me to anywhere (although that'd be nice). 

eggBrain uses technology that applies to his business and his life.  eggBrain encourages everyone to do the same.  You'll save money.  I don't have a phone that takes picture or video or plays active video games because frankly, I need my phone to text and take calls.   I don't have an MP3 player because my lifestyle doesn't fit listening to music because I meet with clients, and do a LOT of work.  But wouldn't it be nice?  Sure, but it's not necessary.

Keep computing safe.  Update your antivirus (that's a NECESSARY technology). 

Keep an eye on this space.

-eggBrain

No comments: