Monday, January 25, 2010

It's an android!

So I browsed the Android OS, to see what it's like.  I DON'T have a phone with the Android OS (Operating System) on it, and I'm not sure if I know anyone who does, but it seems to me that developing applications can be done in Java.

What does this mean for your business?  You can create "apps" which is what everyone talks about for iPhone and other phones.  Apps for your phone, apps for this apps for that apps to tell you where you are, who you are and what you're about to do.  Now ain't that app-etizing?

What can an app do for your business?  Well, you're using some now.  An internet browser: app.  Microsoft Office: app.  And you can have apps within apps.  If anything, an application is a tool on your computer that helps you get the job done.

So again, I ask, what's an app going to do for your business?  GEICO has apps to help its clients.  If you had to design an app for your business to help your clients, what would it be?

Mine?  Mine would be a simple reminder to scan your computer and update your virus files.

'nuff said.

-eggBrain

No comments: