Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Zoho is so oh...and let's not Drop(.io) the Dim (dim) Sum...

I was browsing around Zoho.com and found out it IS free...to a point.  I am currently looking for collaboration software and Zoho was listed as #1.  Although the exposition of this software says its free.  It is LIMITED free.  Yes.  We all want free stuff and as far as I'm concerned, I plan on getting what I want for free.  Due to a limited budget:  $0.00.

I LOVE what it can do for me (or at least the highlighted features that they sold me) and the possible outcomes (in my mind):  minimize drive time, phone time and all other kinds of time that take time to make the time to get the time to meet.  Was I almost clear? 

I love it if I can afford it.  I can afford it when it's TOTALLY free.  You can visit the site to see what I mean.  But in any case, it's a wonderful price, just not for me right now.

Campfire:  same idea.

drop.io:  Free for up to 100MB. It's worth a shot if you ask me.  I can drop something, then delete it.  It's 100MB (of storage).  I don't have many things that exceed that.  Maybe I'll give that a shot.

And Dim Dim is perfect for up to 20 people they say?  SIGN ME UP!  Yes, I'll be signing this up, so let's find some people to test with shall we?


-eggBrain

No comments: